When we're ill or need emergency treatment it may be that we find ourselves admitted to hospital. Regardless of whether the hospital is NHS or private we should always expect the level of care we receive to be of a high standard. Usually that's exactly what we receive.
Sometimes though, things do go wrong during our treatment or surgery and these mistakes can have a drastic effect on the quality of your life, both in the short and long term.
Our clinical negligence specialists help clients with a variety of claims including:
- Not taking a patient's medical history into account
- Failing to examine the patient correctly
- Failure to complete and interpret the correct investigations properly
- Mistake during surgical procedure
- Poor hospital care including dehydration and malnutrition
Our clinical negligence specialists have years of experience helping clients with a wide range of claims against hospitals for negligence. From the initial consultation, through to completing the legal paperwork and negotiating your claim, we're with you every step of the way.
If you feel you've been affected by your hospital's negligence contact us now and we'll listen to you, assess your claim for free and advise you on the next steps to gaining the compensation to which you may be entitled.